• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Information on some products is rather lacking. Brought some raspberries and it said on the packet "wash before eating" It didn't say what setting I should use on the washing machine, is 40' ok or would 60' be safer?
    Depends on whether you want jam or not

Comment

Finally got round to sticking some lights outside. Took some wine to a neighbour who's having a little frost party tonight, nibbles etc outside for street. Casio Del Diablo obviously, I'm a Satanist.

Anyway, happy thingy to you lot.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Finally got round to sticking some lights outside. Took some wine to a neighbour who's having a little frost party tonight, nibbles etc outside for street. Casio Del Diablo obviously, I'm a Satanist.

Bah!

Humbug!
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Finally got the present wrapping out of the way

Earlier in the year when I assembled an Ikea thingy that included drawers, I had the remarkable foresight to gather together all the various half-used sets of gift tags, Christmas cards, and so on that have accumulated over the years and stick them in their own drawer. So once I decided to go for it, I spent more time looking for the end of the Sellotape than anything else, which made a nice change

Comment

And to you, xog! Have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Bah!

Humbug!
              That too

Comment

Tea was M&S breaded haddock with some Morrisons kippered mackerel (reduced).

Followed by stewed apple & custard & rounded off, as is only right & proper, with 1.035 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

It was very nice though the house will stink of that kipper for the next week.

My Gran used to cook kippers on the fire so the pong went up the chimney and you knew when it was cooked by the fat spitting on the coals.

Everything tasted so much better back then, long long ago, when things were so different and everything was in black & white.

Comment

Time for some festive audio cable bulltulip: STEALTH Ethernet and USB Cables - Positive Feedback %

Comment

I lost the will to live waiting for that to load.

I would assume it's some ridiculously expensive bit of wire that makes everything sound wunnerful.

A bit like the £200 gold plated "audio enhancing" 13A fuse.

Or the $2000 IEC mains lead with a block of wood halfway down to enhance the audio experience.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Time for some festive audio cable bulltulip: STEALTH Ethernet and USB Cables - Positive Feedback % [emoji33]
                      Seems like a load of twaddle to me!

Comment

Working...
                      X