• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Juts heard the first round going off here - a single, so either somebody checking they’ve got everything ready to annoy everyone at midnight, or just some random imbecile chucking a banger in the street
    When I lived in Sussex and had a garden, I would do a single small rocket about 7pm to check wind speed and direction. Mainly to make sure the fallout didn't land on my car. I only did fireworks on, or close to, 5th November though

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      When I lived in Sussex and had a garden, I would do a single small rocket about 7pm to check wind speed and direction. Mainly to make sure the fallout didn't land on my car. I only did fireworks on, or close to, 5th November though
      It’s mainly back yards rather than gardens round here, but that doesn’t seem to put them off

Just heard another one…

Comment

The natives don't seem rfestless tonight. Not yet anyway.

Comment

Lamb hot pot for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            The remainder of the evening will see off more of JoA assuming I'm able to contain the excitement.
            This chap turned up in S2 E18:

Aaron Paul - IMDb

Magnets bitch!

YouTube

And this guy:

Larry Hankin - IMDb

No crystal meth was made in this programme, the only blue thing was the paint.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Seeing the year out in culinary style, tea this evening has been bacon, sausage, egg, chips, and beans

Comment

This ******* thread will be closed and deleted once it reaches exactly 32,768 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  This ******* thread will be closed and deleted once it reaches exactly 32,768 pages.

Nice round number

Comment

Happy New Year denizens!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X