• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    1 hour until I finish for the week
    WHS+1
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

off exploring...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Final load in the drier.

Big feck off hole drilled in the single leaf wall of ZeityTowers.

Feck me, that was hard work but nowhere near as hard as doing the same thing in ZeityParentsTowers was all those years ago*.

It was definitely help by the discovery that the wall was tiled before they stuck plastic all over it and the tiles were still fecking there.

However the coredrill did the business & even went through the plastic sheet quite tidily, which was a bit of a surprise.

*3 IIRC.

Comment

So one of the benefits of working in an airport is you get to go and greet your family when they arrive back from holiday at clientco. Even get to be mr flashy "I've got an airside pass and can meet you as you step off the plane".

Then one of them leaves a bag unattended....
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Off to do the shopping. I live for pleasure alone…
            And done!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            For shoes?
            I do, in fact, need a pair of shoes in the not too distant future, but I think I'll go into town for them - maybe even to Blunts by the railway station, whose sign keeps getting vandalised so it reads "Blunts Hoes"

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.63...7i13312!8i6656

Comment

Nearly finished.

It's nearly finished me too. :

The usual ZeityBotchJob has excelled itself on this one.

Mostly due to the inability to figure out wtf the cable runs, so to make sure it's avoided the hole is 9" to the right of the centre line.

It looks odd but only I'm likely to see it so wtf.

Time for tea.

Fish.

Yum.

Comment

I keep forgetting it's a Bank Holiday on Monday. Must remember not to try to do things that involve going outside in the belief everybody's at work

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I keep forgetting it's a Bank Holiday on Monday. Must remember not to try to do things that involve going outside in the belief everybody's at work
                  Lots of people are away.

Just don't drive anywhere, or try and get on a train....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Rack of ribs with chips for tea

I should have put it on a bit earlier, as it wasn't melting off the bone - I had to cut the meat with a knife, rather than it almost falling apart at the touch of a fork. But it was still very nice

Comment

Frikadellan & lemon cake for tea!

Yum.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X