• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Mrs 5* seems to have got her DIY list the wrong way around and jobs that should have been requested in early summer are now being asked for.

So I think this weekend I will be getting some decking cleaner and getting the pressure washer out.

Once that is done then I will move to painting the fences.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out

I was up at seven to open the gate for the bins, then straight back to bed for another couple of hours

I've decided that rushing around getting the shopping done in the morning isn't of any tangible benefit, so I'll leave it until this afternoon.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

The glutinous sniffer on one side, two loudly verbose "gentlemen" on the other.

Comment

Time to feck off & do something useful.

Happily the verbose one has also fecked off, for this much thanks.

Comment

Comment

WFL

Working from LLandudno

Comment

Just had one of those sausage rolls I made the other evening, and very nice it was

Comment

Just had the remaining two Morrisons chilli beefburgers.

Sadly, I rather overcooked them, but they were still edible & very dead.

This morning's lavatory experience was "interesting".

Thank feck for Preparation H.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I've decided that rushing around getting the shopping done in the morning isn't of any tangible benefit, so I'll leave it until this afternoon.
                    In the continuing complete absence of 4 Chunky Haddock fillets in breadcrumbs from the loca M&S, I purchased 4 Chunky Cod fillets in Batter.

Which was a mistake since I wanted them in breadcrumbs but there you go.

More haste less speed or crystal meth as the case may be.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 25 August 2017, 11:07.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      In the continuing complete absence of 4 Chunky Haddock fillets in breadcrumbs from the loca M&S, I purchased 4 Chunky Cod fillets in Batter.

Which was a mistake since I wanted them in breadcrumbs but there you go.

More haste less speed or crystal meth as the case may be.
                      Is there a nationwide breadcrumb shortage? Is the government doing anything to address this crisis? I think we should be told.

Comment

Working...
                      X