• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Registrar didn’t have much to say other than that things seem OK.

Comment

This morning’s ECG just had to be re-done, as the bloke who did it first thing never bothered making sure the pads were stuck on properly so it was valueless in diagnostic terms

They didn’t tell me that, but I could tell he wasn’t really putting his back into it when he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          This morning’s ECG just had to be re-done, as the bloke who did it first thing never bothered making sure the pads were stuck on properly so it was valueless in diagnostic terms

They didn’t tell me that, but I could tell he wasn’t really putting his back into it when he did it.
          Next time politely mention to the person that they seem to be sticking them less securely than the previous people and when that happened before the test had to be redone. They will fecking hate you when the test is redone.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Exercise done.

The room was bloody cold.

Outside was bloody cold.

Seems lots of people are doing Xmas shopping.

I need to do some more.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Corned beef sandwich for lunch

Really running out of ideas for what to eat now

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Exercise done.

The room was bloody cold.

Outside was bloody cold.

Seems lots of people are doing Xmas shopping.

I need to do some more.
                More exercise?

Comment

Temporary pacemaker wires have finally been removed. Add that to the list of experiences that aren’t that bad really, but which I certainly wouldn’t recommend

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Temporary pacemaker wires have finally been removed.

Comment

My brother and youngest niece just dropped by on their journey northwards. But more important than good wishes, they brought chocolate

Comment

Working...
                      X