• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bollocks. It appears the Entities of the Cath Lab do issue some kind of list, if purely conjectural and offering no guarantees - and I'm NOT on it for tomorrow

So unless something untoward happens (probably to somebody else) it's looking less and less likely I'll be able to make it to Leeds on Friday
    <— Manly
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all (I think) :wave;
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks pretty grey out there, just for a change

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Boo. Damned annoying (not Leeds, that would be silly) but being stuck there - either you're ill enough that they should do you sooner rather than later, or you're well enough to go home and return when they do have a slot for you. Daft.
            To be fair, one of the reasons they can keep us waiting is that while we're in here, our hearts are constantly being monitored by the wireless machines that don't go PING and the control centre in the underground cavern, so if there should be any significant change in somebody's condition they can act immediately, including whisking them away for an emergency angioplasty if need be.

So it's not so much a case of not being ill enough, as being ill at a level that can be maintained (and maybe even improved) with a reasonable degree of confidence that it won't get worse before it can finally be rectified

Comment

To be fair, one of the reasons they can keep us waiting is that while we're in here, our hearts are constantly being monitored by the wireless machines that don't go PING and the control centre in the underground cavern, so if there should be any significant change in somebody's condition they can act immediately, including whisking them away for an emergency angioplasty if need be.

So it's not so much a case of not being ill enough, as being ill at a level that can be maintained (and maybe even improved) with a reasonable degree of confidence that it won't get worse before it can finally be rectified
              So if we send a tassel of strippers (I think that is the correct collective noun) to your ward to induce a "PING" we free up a bed and you are home in time for the do on Friday

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bunch of young doctors just been shown round having the various bits of the place explained to them, which probably means one of them showing up at my bedside in a while to get me to tell the entire saga all over again

Literally every doctor I've seen has had me tell the story from scratch. I know it's because they get useful cues from the way you tell it, and it also ensures they haven't misunderstood the notes, but it gets a bit tedious

Comment

Bunch of young doctors just been shown round having the various bits of the place explained to them, which probably means one of them showing up at my bedside in a while to get me to tell the entire saga all over again

Literally every doctor I've seen has had me tell the story from scratch. I know it's because they get useful cues from the way you tell it, and it also ensures they haven't misunderstood the notes, but it gets a bit tedious
                  Could you knock up a quick powerpoint presentation and just email it to them?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Could you knock up a quick powerpoint presentation and just email it to them?

Powerpoint is the work of the devil - as I look at the rest of my day which features a to do list of powerpoint slide deck followed by powerpoint slidedeck followed by flight home....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X