• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The batter was probably a mistake on my part, the lack of haddock on someone else's, probably Mr & Mrs Haddock.

I seem to be at a loss having failed to purchase that rather nice Polo yesterday.

Comment

Crab salad for lunch. Mrs BP went to Mermaid Seafoods Llandudno this morning.

Fresh Conwy estuary crab - yum.....

Comment

Mrs BP rarely moves fast. However when she asked for some money for lunch, as soon as I opened my wallet she was like a blur.

Oh well, cheaper than divorce.....

Comment

I have packed the secetares to take to London. Close to where I rent, opposite Flamingo Park(A20) are some overgrown bushes. Annoys me on my morning/evening cycle. I suppose I could contact the council, but I CBA. I might buy some weed killer too.

Comment

Just done a fairly extensive reorganisation of the freezer, primarily packing stuff like casserole portions into one of the smaller drawers, so as to open up more space for the raw meat that was previously stored in there, which is now accommodated with other uncooked stuff like fish fingers, cod fillets in batter, and Greggs bakes.

The "family size" bag of frozen petits pois is again being a bit too big

And the boring work-related laundry is almost done.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have packed the secetares to take to London. Close to where I rent, opposite Flamingo Park(A20) are some overgrown bushes. Annoys me on my morning/evening cycle. I suppose I could contact the council, but I CBA. I might buy some weed killer too.
              We have an axe, but I am not going to use that in public.

Some people get very upset if a man openly wields his chopper.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Sitting here waiting for a UAG server to drain from the array. What fun...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  We have an axe, but I am not going to use that in public.

Some people get very upset if a man openly wields his chopper.
                  Ahh guerilla gardening - lots in my area.

The council may get pissed if you aren't wearing hi-viz
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

In home related news, it looks as though we are nearly at the level of capital required for a mortgage deposit. It's been a long time coming but here we are (almost).

Mrs CB and I have our eye on a "project" house just down the road. Convenient location and four bedrooms but it doesn't look to have been redocrated (or had central heating, or a decent kitchen, or new wiring, or double glazing) in at least forty years. Let's see what it looks like if we get the chance to view. I will of course keep TPD updated...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

And the boring work-related laundry is almost done.
                      WNFS.

Final load awashing.

It's the "coloureds" if we're allowed to say that any more.

There's a touch of the fever of the hay about today.

Dunno what might be causing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X