• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a car crash last night. As I woke up the doctors tried to tell me I was a Swedish guy and that I had lost my memory.

But I wasnt having it, I told them I wasn't Bjorn yesterday.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've just bought a few copies of Prince Harry's new book.

Just in case we go back into lockdown and the bastards start buying up all the toilet roll again

Comment

So, I understand that you have an issue with your genitals?? asked my doctor.

Yes, I replied, My left one is bigger than my right one.?

?That?s perfectly normal,? he laughed, ?This is common in most men!?

?That?s a relief,? I said, ?And there was me thinking that nobody else had two cocks.?

Comment

Milf egghead Carol Vorderman loves maths so much that she & her quintet of male lovers always share oral sex daily at quarter to four.

Why?

Because 69 x 5 = 345

Comment

I've just bumped into a mate who I hav'nt seen for a while, he says he's gonna divorce the wife because she has'nt spoken to him for 3 months, I told him not to be so hasty and think things thru - women like that are hard to find !

Comment

...and then he kicked my sandcastle over at the beach and said "That's because you'll never have one!"

--Prince Harry.

Comment

I'm not saying I've had a hard day, but I feel as knackered as Carol Vorderman's bedsprings..

Comment

What's the difference between Prince Harry and Scotland? Prince Harry was given permission to leave the UK...

Comment

We buy any Car are total rubbish. I took Jimmy and Alan to my local branch but they wouldn't buy them.

Comment

There is a lot of controversy about sex education in schools at the moment but I can remember how bad our sex ed was.

I remember the teacher coming in one day and told us that we were going to learn how to use a condom.

A banana was then brought out as the the teacher said he couldn't get a hard-on on an empty stomach.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X