• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Verve are playing a gig at our dilapidated village hall.

It will have to be an acoustic set though, because the plugs don't work.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've had a brilliant idea, where illegal immigrants have to hunt down child molesters for a chance to win citizenship.

It'll be called aliens vs predators
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

one for Warty:

I walked in the pub with my missus and the barman said, "Punching above your weight there aren't you, pal? Where did you find her?"

"I met her in Thailand," I replied. "We're due to get married next month."

"You don't want to get married," he said. "That's when the blowjobs stop."

"I don't mind that," I replied. "I hate giving them to her
        anyway."

Comment

I feel so lucky to have my sheepdog because good ones are hard to come-bye.

Comment

I opened 3 birthday cards yesterday and I feel so grateful for all the money I received.

Being a postman has such great perks.

Comment

It’s my wife’s birthday in a couple of weeks and she’s been leaving jewellery catalogs all over our house.

So I've taken the hint and got her a magazine rack.

Comment

*Enter New Password*

PopeyewithnoSpinach

*Password is not strong enough*

Comment

Lots of people in my meditation class have complained about the teacher so now he has been referred to the ommmmmmmbudsman.

Comment

I've almost finished my A to Z of Lionel Richie songs, but I'm stuck on u.

Comment

I don?t think the Man Utd WAGs have anything to worry about. I've not seen a bunch of men play away so badly in my lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                      X