• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R Kelly has been put in a prison with a closed in roof amid fears that he could escape.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I strolled past a queue of cars with my petrol lawnmower to fill it up and was accused of cutting in line.

Comment

Is working from over yet... Click image for larger version

Name:	Working from home.png
Views:	83
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	4185254

Comment

Andy McNabb has a new book about recycling.

Bravo Two Carbon Zero

Comment

I queued for petrol last night, and when I got to the pump, I became very emotional and started to fill up.

Comment

I agree with Keir Starmer that female genitalia doesn't only relate to women.

For example, he is a man, and he is a c**t.

Comment

I came into some money and bought a petrol tanker and drove it to the petrol station. The massive queues of drivers were so friendly and let me go to the front of the queue.

Such a shame there was no petrol left after Id finished filling it up.

Comment

If my wife gave me £1 every time she said she was cold, I could pay the gas bill.

Comment

The political situation in this country is dire, incompetent government, opposition missing in action. There have been several polls lately to determine the public attitude to the government.
                    Gallup (not the weed killer) summarised them all with the following statement.

Voters tell Tories 'you are utter tulipe, next time we're voting for....err.....um....oh tulip !'

Comment

For MF

During the summer, I'm a flip flop man.

Well, that's the sound my moobs make as I walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X