• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the news about Prince Charles and Boris Johnson coming up positive for Covid 19, today Prince Harry submitted himself to a test.
    He didn't want to, until his aide reassured him that "We're just swabbing for the corona virus, not your DNA."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Eek! Due to a lack of soft toilet paper , I am now self-izalating.

Comment

The definition of irony: Getting a sixty quid fine for being outside 'unnecessarily' from the copper who told you they hadn't the manpower to investigate, when you were burgled 6 weeks ago.

Comment

During this virus lockdown I'm bored, so I decided to hold a wet t-shirt contest.

Looking at them hanging on the line, I've decided I like my red one the best.

Comment

Thank you Pandemic.

I can keep a packet of baby wipes next to the computer and nobody suspects a thing

Comment

Well I've done my bit but I doubt I'll get thanks for it ..

I gave nan's carer the clap at 8 pm tonight.
              Last edited by vetran; 2 April 2020, 21:00.

Comment

With all the Covid-19 problems around the world my wife broke down in tears today.I said “come one love - what’s up”“I’m homesick” she replied“But this is your home” I said“I know” she said, “I’m ******* sick of it”

Comment

More unexpected bonuses have come from the coronavirus pandemic-now nobody give a flying **** what's happening on love island!

Comment

The good thing about coronavirus is that we won’t have every old person telling us about how they survived it

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I was trying to figure out why I was so grumpy.
                      Then I realized, I'm stuck in a house with a newborn, a toddler and a postnatal wife.
                      And my Scotch is running low.

Comment

Working...
                      X