• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friends are throwing a joint Chinese New Year and Burns night, party. They're calling it a Chinese Burns Night.

I wasn't going to go but they twisted my arm

Comment

My wife thinks I over-analyse our marriage, which, to be frank completely contradicts the findings of my report.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Me: i’m going to make one of those diagrams that uses circles
        Dracula: venn
        Me: probably tomorrow

Comment

Just heard a loud explosion from the fridge.

Turns out I had a bag of salad leaves that had gone past its 'best before' date, and the rocket had gone off.

Comment

I was struggling with my self assessment tax return, so I googled it and now am paying only 3.5% and the rest is in an off shore account
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I went to a charity pantomime last night in aid of the Paranoid Schizophrenic Homophobic society. It was going great until it exploded into utter chaos when someone shouted "He's behind you."
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

In case of further Australian bushfires, WTFH is going to be sent to help. Given he can rain on any parade, suck the oxygen out of a room and put a dampner on things.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  In case of further Australian bushfires, WTFH is going to be sent to help. Given he can rain on any parade, suck the oxygen out of a room and put a dampner on things.
                  Way to put a dampner on things. Well done.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Way to put a dampner on things. Well done.

Hey, that’s supposed to be my job!

Comment

WTFH took his car to the garage for a new dipstick. It did not reach the oil anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X