• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked my Welsh friend how many sexual partners he'd had.

He started counting but he fell asleep.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I was at the gym when I noticed a hole in my trainer big enough to fit my finger in. Long story short, I'm now banned from the gym and she's pressing charges.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Why are they called customs sniffer dogs and not border colleagues?
        How can a dog be man's best friend when he'll tell the police where your stash is?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Why are the Queen's pastry cooks like the commonwealth?

Because they are the Queen's dough-minions.

Comment

The council have said if we want our avenue to be electric, we'll have to apply for an Eddy grant.

Comment

There are two types of people in the world, those who understand cell division and those who… sorry, it's four types!
              There are four types of people in the world…
              I meant eight types.
              There are sixteen types of people in the world…

Comment

For All Hallow's Eve...

“It’s actually easy to tell if your house is haunted. It isn’t. Grow up.”

Comment

“So I saw this bloke who was a cross between an ostrich and a serial killer. He was always burying other people’s heads in the sand.”

Comment

“I was walking along today and on the road I saw a small baby ghost. Although thinking about it, it might have been a handkerchief.”

Comment

“Halloween is the one day of the year when it’s ok to ask 'what are you?'”

Comment

Working...
                      X