• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A farmer has 38 sheep which he tells his collie dog to collect into a pen.

hen they are all inside the farmer counts them.

'There's 40 sheep here,' he says to the collie who replies, 'I know, I rounded them up.'
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Did you hear about the drummer who named all four of his daughters Anna?

Anna 1
      Anna 2
      Anna 3
      Anna 4

Comment

Two prawns talking: "I'm really worried about Mum and Dad. They went to a cocktail party last night and haven't come home yet."

Comment

What's the difference between a disused National Express depot and a lobster with breast implants?

One's a crusty bus station...

Comment

Doctor, doctor, I've got a sausage in my ear and a chip coming out of my nose.
            Doc: You're not eating properly.

Comment

Archaeologists have discovered an ancient Mummy in Egypt, covered in nuts and chocolate.

They believe it is the lost tomb of Pharaoh Rocher

Comment

Why do anarchists drink herbal tea?

Coz proper tea is theft.

Comment

If the US switched from pounds to kilograms overnight there would be mass confusion.

Comment

It's weird that people interpret the moral of The Pied Piper story as "Don't trust strangers" when really it's "Always pay contractors"

Comment

"Working at the Jobcentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."

Comment

Working...
                      X