• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took my new girlfriend to meet my Dad. He whispered "Where the heck did you find her? She's cross eyed, bald, bow legged and she has no teeth!"

I said, "There's no need to whisper Dad, She's deaf"
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I went to bed with a blind girl last night, and she said I had the biggest dick she'd ever laid her hands on

I said "You're pulling my leg"

Comment

Text "STOP" to the bus driver to unsubscribe from your journey
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The husband in a married couple kept farting horribly in bed, for years, it was terrible. His wife suffered greatly and kept nagging him to do something about his indigestion, often saying, “One day, Ronish Baxter, your horrible farting is going to force your guts right out!”

The husband only made fun of this feeling very macho.
          Until one Christmas day the wife was gutting a turkey for Christmas dinner and had an idea… She took the intestines out and placed them quietly in her sleeping husband’s bed, under the covers.

She couldn’t wait for the husband to wake up – and sure enough, in about one hour, Ronish, all white and shaky, came down the stairs: “Mary, by Golly you were right! That horrible farting did force my guts out! But with the help of our Lord and these two fingers, I set everything right again!”

Comment

My budgie broke his leg today so I made him a little splint out of a couple of Swan Vesta matches, his little face lit up when he tried to walk.

Unfortunately, I forgot to remove the sandpaper from the bottom of his cage.

Comment

I remember the first time I ever saw a Universal Remote Control.

I thought to myself, "Well this changes everything."

Comment

Roald Amundsen was a bi-polar explorer

He visited the south pole, then the north pole.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                  He visited the south pole, then the north pole.
                  It's all about the.......
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

...timing
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

A woman is sitting at her deceased husband’s funeral. A man leans in to her and asks, “Do you mind if I say a word?”.

“No, go right ahead”, the woman replies.

The man stands, clears his throat, says “Plethora”, and sits back down.

“Thanks”, the woman says, “that means a lot”

Comment

Working...
                      X