• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Hummingbirds just regular birds that can't remember the lyrics?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why did the cows return to the marijuana field?
      It was the pot calling the cattle back.

Comment

My girlfriend is a stunner.

She works in an abattoir.

Comment

According to the news, Elton John has put on so much weight recently, he is having to have his trousers specially made for him.

Time to say 'Goodbye normal jeans' then, Elton.

Comment

Just sold a really expensive John Lennon record on eBay.

Imagine all the PayPal.....
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

How come when women take their clothes off and dance around a poll it's sexy, but when I do it it's "ew! get your clothes back on" and "ew! get off the bus"

Comment

I was so shocked to overhear my neighbours calling me creepy, I almost fell out of their wardrobe.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

MY relatives all wash wool jumpers at high temperatures. We're a tight-knit family.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

As a child: "You are grounded!"

As an adult: "Your package will be delivered between 8am and 6pm!"

Comment

my high street's cool, - it's got specsavers next to boots, and then greggs.
                      Specs and Drugs and Sausage Rolls!

Comment

Working...
                      X