• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to a really emotional wedding the other day...
    ...Even the cake was in tiers.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Me: "Black really is slimming on you, you've never looked sexier!"

Wife: "Turn the light back on you Arsehole!"
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've just poached some eggs absolutely beautifully if I do say so myself. Although the technical term is 'shoplifted' according to this jobsworth security guard.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Just got back from Blackpool, and I'm never going back!
          I was walking along the seafront, when I saw a man & woman having a shouting match.
          The woman then slapped the man around the head and they started to fight.
          A policeman showed up but instead of trying to calm it down he started to hit the man with his baton!
          Then the guy wrestled the baton off the policeman, and started to hit the policeman and his wife!

Then a crocodile came and stole all the sausages!
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I’m starting a meeting at my house for people who have OCD. I don’t have it. I’m just hoping they’ll take one look and start cleaning.

Comment

I got my fathers double chin, receding hairline and big stick out ears....

...It was the strangest will reading I've ever attended.

Comment

What's blue and doesn't weigh much?

Light blue.

Comment

I once won silver for curling and bronze for the Bob ... yet hairdresser of year still eludes me.

Comment

My Dad always used to say "Into each life some rain must fall."
                    Lovely man, terrible roofer.

Comment

RECREATE the tedium of an ice hockey match in miniature by putting two teams of cockroaches in a big lunchbox with a Smartie.

Comment

Working...
                      X