• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ex-girlfriend used to get me to pretend to be Robbie Williams in bed. And through it all, she offered me protection.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

There once was a fairy,
      Called 'Nuff'.

fairy nuff

Comment

UNSETTLE new neighbours by saying 'I'm surprised anyone moved in after what happened here' then lay flowers by their front gate.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Teacher: Name ten animals that come from Africa.

Little Johnny: Six Zebras and four Lions.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've just been uninvited from a friend's wedding.

Apparently RSVPing "Maybe Next Time" wasn't an acceptable response.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Me: I love star wars movies
              Friend: What's your favourite line?
              Me: Probably "aaaaarggh...Luke ya scurvy dog, I am yer fartha"
              Friend: Sounds like a pirate copy

Comment

I CAN take my girlfriend's bra off in 8 seconds. Or sometimes more quickly if she comes into the room and catches me wearing it.

Comment

I was at a job interview today.
                  The interviewer said to me, "On your CV, it says that you are a man of mystery."
                  I said, "That's correct."
                  He said, "Would you like to elaborate?"
                  I said, "No."

Comment

Deter burglars by leaving three bowls of porridge on the table whenever you go out.

Comment

I've just spilt glue on my autobiography.
                      Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X