• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the doctors yesterday. I said to him ' my wife is getting headaches and not sleeping. What's wrong with her?'

The doctor replied 'she could just be run down'

So I hit her with a bus.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Donald Trump said, "I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, and not Paris."

"Sorry," he said a moment later as he corrected himself, "It's pronounced 'St. Petersburg'."

Comment

I made my wife's dreams come true and we were married in a castle.

But you sure wouldn't have known it from the look on her face as we were bouncing around.

Comment

My girlfreind suggested she wanted to have sex on a ship. Wasn't really into it but whatever floats her boat a suppose.

Comment

Have you ever noticed how the classiest and sexiest women in the world always seem to drive the smallest, sleekest cars.

Talking about cars reminds me. I need to arrange the MOT on the wife's Transit.

Comment

Who remembers when terrorists used 757's to crash them into the largest buildings in the world..

Now-a-days they're having to use grubby 2nd hand vans and hammers...

The Tory's have obviously cut the ******* terrorism budget as well...

Comment

I heard Apple was bringing out a new automatic car, but had problems installing Windows.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

For PC

Went to see my job advisor at the jobcentre today she told me looking for a jobs a full time job. To which I replied drinking stella and smoking weed is a full time job. If five minutes filling in a job diary once a fortnight is a full time job to you no wonder the country's gone to tulip with civil servants like you.

Comment

one for our divorcees

Marriage....because your tulipty day doesn't have to end after work.

Comment

I wonder what Cambridge University Netball Team abbreviate their name to?

Comment

Working...
                      X