• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to start a business in India,

but have the call centers in Scotland.

See how those ****ers like it.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Thought I'd seen the end of the Trick or Treaters after I'd poured a bucket of piss over the last lot from my upstairs window, but, **** me, within five minutes two much older looking kids knocked on the door and got the same treatment.

I'd love to see them explain the smell when they take those police costumes back to the fancy dress shop!
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Relationship advice

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

That's the difference between me and Rick Astley I told my girlfriend.

Comment

one for the bremainers

A Greek, a Spaniard and a Portuguese all walk into a bar. Who pays?

Germany.

Comment

My girlfriend yelled at me today saying, "You weren't even listening just now, were you?!"

I thought, "Man, what a weird way to start a conversation."

Comment

sunderland football club have just turned down a £40m sponsorship deal with a leading dog food manufacturer.

A club spokesman said having Winalot across their shirts would just be taking the piss.

Comment

Why are there so many female archaeologists?

Because women just love digging up the past..

Comment

my mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner it took her 14 hours to hoover the house

Turns out she was a slovak.

Comment

what do you call a Spanish painter with a brown finger?
                    Picasso.

Comment

Dyslexic IT worker.
                      Waits for a USB then 3 come at once.

Comment

Working...
                      X