• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beach Boys walk into a bar.....
    'Round?'
    'Round?'
    'Get a round'
    'I get a round?'
    'Get a round.....'
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The saddest thing about trying to find a needle in a haystack is that your horse is hiding a drug habit from you.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My wife just asked me if her Appendix scar made her look unattractive.
        Apparently the response, "Don't worry babe, your tits cover it", wasn't the answer she was looking for.

Comment

What time does Saddam Hussain have his dinner?

When Tariq Aziz

Comment

Man walks into his local Taleban pub and says to the landlord "Osama bin in?"

Comment

too true

"I'm going to the doctor," says Mary.

"Why, what's wrong?" asks her best friend Sara.

"I want to ask him how many calories there really are in sperm."

Sara says, "Why worry? If you're swallowing that much, no man is going to care if you're a bit chubby."
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A new version of the world map has been drawn.
                The North Pole is at the top, the South Pole is at the bottom, and all the other poles are in Britain.

Comment

I went down on one knee last night.

Oral sex isn't the same since the wife had her leg amputated.
                  forward

Comment

A Jamaican walks into a bank with a 25kg bag of marijuana and hands it over to the cashier... Shocked, the cashier asks..'What's this for?' The Rastafarian replies..'Me here to open a joint account'

Comment

I knew I shouldn't have let my dyslexic wife organise our wedding. At the reception there was a magnificent centipede in the middle of every table.

Comment

Working...
                      X