• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we first got married, we only had a 14" portable TV. Years down the line, we finally upgraded. "In a lot of ways" I said to the wife, "This new TV is a lot like you."

"All shiny and new?" She giggled.

"No" I laughed. "Bigger and I don't want to watch when you've nothing on."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

one for NF

I have just landed a job in an Insomniacs Advice Centre.

We are open from 9 til 5 , weeknights.

Comment

My wife is so ugly, that when she cooks she makes the onions cry.

Comment

My blonde wife went down to the local supermarket,
          She said, "I want to make a complaint, this vinegar's got lumps in it,"
          The manager replied, "Those are pickled onions miss."

Comment

Elton John hospitalised by potentially deadly infection.

Don't worry Saturday night it'll be alright.

Comment

What's the difference between Elton John and Hillary Clinton?
              He's still standing; she's still lying.

Comment

RECREATE the joy of having a teenage son by moving an orang-utan into your house & teaching it to play ‘Call of Duty’.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My boss keeps trying to say "You are a real asset" but he runs out of breath before the last syllable.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My wife just missed her train this morning... Bloody tied her to the wrong track...

Comment

Apparently "everyone" thinks I'm a nerd.
                      Bet they didn't even use a statistically significant sample group, weighted for demographic bias.

HTH BISDI

sasguru

Comment

Working...
                      X