• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They tried it standing up, sitting down and bent over the kitchen table but it was no good - they just couldn't get a decent wi-fi signal.

Comment

"I'm all yours!' she cried. 'You can do things with me you'd never dare do with any other woman!'
      'All right' he said, and made eye contact.

Comment

She said she was turned on by men who took risks . . .
        So he took the plastic off his iPhone screen.

Comment

'Harder!' she screamed, 'Harder!'
          'All right,' he said. 'What's the square root of nine times twelve divided by six point three recurring?'

Comment

He was very careful during bondage sessions. He always used a safe word that contained upper and lower case letters and at least one number.

Comment

A Nerd Tried Rewriting '50 Shades Of Grey' And It's Better Than The Real Thing

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                'Harder!' she screamed, 'Harder!'
                'All right,' he said. 'What's the square root of nine times twelve divided by six point three recurring?'
                Good question. Is it SQRT(9) * 12 * 6.333333 or SQRT(9*12*6.3333333) ?

I wish sas was here to tell me.....

Comment

Manchester weather can easiest be described as Muslim - it's either sunni or shi-ite
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

"Nan, have you seen my tablets with the smiley faces on?"
                    "Sod your tablets, have you seen the bloody dragon in the kitchen?!?!"
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I got a sweater for my birthday.

Really wanted a moaner or a screamer.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X