• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was sickipedia.

What's the difference between Gary Glitter and Buzz from Toy Story?

Only one of them goes limp when a child walks in a room.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"Hello everyone, and welcome to Plastic Surgery Addicts Anonymous"
      "I see a lot of new faces in here tonight"
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Buzz and Woody; two toys both you and your mum had in the late 90s.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Midge Ure wanted to call his daughter Fail. But he was told that Fail Ure wasn't an option.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The seven dwarfs are walking past the only convent on their island, when Dopey boasts about having slept with a midget nun. Grumpy doesn't believe him, so walks up to the convent and knocks on the front door.
            "Hello Mother Superior, do you have any midget nuns in your convent?" Grumpy asks.
            "No, we do not," Mother Superior replies.
            "Are you absolutely sure?" presses Grumpy.
            "Absolutely sure my child," assures the senior nun. "I've run this convent for 25 years and we've never had a midget nun here."
            Grump walks back to the others, breaks into the first smile he's ever had and starts chanting, "Dopey f**ked a penguin, Dopey f**ked a penguin!"
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

POST OFFICE. Save a fortune on 'sorry we missed you' cards, by simply waiting a few moments after you've knocked someone's door.

Comment

You think our budget was bad? Jesus hasn't worked in Israel for 2000 years; last time he was there he got hammered with tacks.

Comment

I'll never forget my grandfather's last words........."Stop shaking the ladder you little bastard!!"

Comment

Recreate the thrill of the Pamplona Bull Run by dropping 50p in Greggs!

Comment

I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?

Comment

Working...
                      X