• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A farmer goes out to his field one morning only to find all of his cows are frozen solid. As far as the eye can see are cows motionless like statues.
    It had been a bitterly cold night, but he'd never thought anything like this would happen. The realisation of the situation then dawned on him. With his entire livestock gone, how would he make ends meet?
    Just then, an elderly woman asked, "What's the matter?"
    The farmer gestured toward the frozen cows and explained his predicament to the women. Without hesitation the old woman smiled and began to rub one of the cows noses. After a few seconds the cow began to twitch and was soon back to normal and chewing the cud.
    One by one, the old woman defrosted the cows until the whole field was full of healthy animals.
    A passer-by who had witnessed the whole thing approached the farmer. "You know who that was don't you?" asked the passer-by.
    "No" said the farmer "who?"
    ........Wait for it.....it is worth it........
    "That was Thora Hird."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My old dad always said to me "before you marry a girl, find out what her mother is like."

The wedding is off.

I asked my future mother in law if she swallows or takes it up the tulipter and she threw me out the house.

Comment

There's a new craze taking off which involves inhaling laughing gas whilst having sex.

It's called a Jolly Roger

Comment

Do you know about the new pen that writes underwater

It writes other words too

Comment

I saw two dwarf prostitutes standing on the corner of my street earlier.

I didn't want to be rude, so acknowledged them with - 'Hi ho, hi ho'.

Comment

My girlfriend NLYUK stormed in holding a pair of knickers and said "Erm, excuse me, what the **** are these?"..

I said "Er, a pair of knickers"..

"Oh, right, I've never seen them before"

Comment

whats grey, square, sits and the end of your bed and takes the pisss?

kidney dialysis machine

Comment

Just remember, behind every angry woman there is a man with absolutely no ******* clue about what the hell he's done wrong.

Comment

My missus gives me "benefit sex".

It's a little bit once a month but not enough to live on.

Comment

My girlfriend asked me to buy some pills, so that I could finally get an erection.

I bought her diet-pills.

Comment

Working...
                      X