• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did America remove the "u" from "colour"?

Because **** u that's why.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

for Scooter

My german girlfriend likes to rate my sexual performances on a scale of 1-10. Last night we tried anal. She kept yelling 9. That's the best I've ever done.

Comment

What sound does a Turkey make?

"coup coup"

Comment

Mom finds a large number of BDSM magazines beneath her sons bed.

Calls her husband up to the room to show him and discuss. "What do you think we should do?" she asks. Father frowns and responds "Well I guess spanking him is out of the question"

Comment

QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"It's a boy!" MarkyMark shouted, tears rolling down his face. "I don't believe it, a boy!"

It was at that moment he decided not to visit Thailand again.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

There are two words in life that will open a lot of doors for you...
                "Push" and "Pull"

Comment

My favourite composer is Handel, who later teamed up with Hinge & Bracket to form the Doors.

Comment

A new curry has been invented, the Tarka Massala, its like a regular curry but 'Otter

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      "It's a boy!" MarkyMark shouted, tears rolling down his face. "I don't believe it, a boy!"

It was at that moment he decided not to visit Thailand again.
                      MF was back packing around South East Asia, during a trip to Bangkok he saw the most beauitful woman, he thought to himself "please don't get a hard on" but unfortunatly she did

Comment

Working...
                      X