• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Brits does it take to change a broken lightbulb?

None, they just move out of the house.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just read a book about Stockholm Syndrome. The first few chapters were awful, but in the end I loved it.

Comment

Do you have brexit?
        request in a restaurant.

Comment

A bishop goes into a pub and walks straight up to the bar and the barman says: "You can't do that. Bishops can only move diagonally."

Comment

My wife left a note on the fridge that said "This isn't working I'm going to my mum's."

I opened up the fridge. The light was on and the beer was cold. I'm not sure what she was talking about.

Comment

A tourist in London decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own.
              He wanders around, seeing the sights, occasionally stopping at a quaint British pub to soak up the local culture, chat with the locals, and have a few pints of stout.
              After a while, he finds himself in a very nice neighborhood with big, stately residences... no pubs, no stores, no restaurants, and worst of all NO PUBLIC TOILETS.
              He really, really has to go, after all those drinks. He finds a narrow side street, with high walls surrounding the adjacent buildings and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.
              As he is unzipping, he is tapped on the shoulder by a London police officer, who says, "I say, sir, you simply cannot do that here, you know."
              "I'm very sorry, officer," replies the tourist, "but I really, really have to go, and I just can't find a public restroom."
              "Ah, yes," said the policeman. "Just follow me". He leads the tourist down a back delivery alley to a gate, which he opens.
              "In there," points the policeman. "Go ahead sir, anywhere you like."
              The fellow enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. Manicured grass lawns, statuary, fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge beds of gorgeous flowers, all in perfect bloom.
              Since he has the policeman's blessing, he relieves himself and feels much more comfortable. As he goes back through the gate, he says to the police officer, "That was really decent of you... is that what you call English hospitality?"
              "No sir," replied the police officer, "that is what we call the French Embassy."

Comment

My friend asked me if I was ready to go to the nudist colony.

I told her I was born ready.

Comment

My only talent is sleeping.

I could do it with my eyes closed.

Comment

Give a man a plane ticket and he'll fly for a day.

Push a man from a plane and he'll fly for the rest of his life.

Comment

What's the difference between an Essex girl and a KitKat?

You can only get four fingers in a KitKat.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X