• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend and I are atheists. She has a whole story about why she's an atheist too, despite growing up in a very religious catholic household. Her parents used to sleep underneath this enormous cross and prayed to it every night. One day, however, there was a bad storm in her neighbourhood and the cross fell on her parents, killing them in their sleep.

I don't have a story for being an atheist, I'm just smart.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Things have to be bad for Labour when even the cheese eating surrender monkeys point at Corbyn and say "Le Coward"...

Comment

Celtic fans have been asked not to use the Istanbul metro when they play Fenerbahce next week.

Apparently it already smells bad enough without a load of drunken jocks contaminating it any further.

Comment

I rang up work this morning..

"My wife passed away in the early hours," I told them. "I'm going to need some time off work."

"Oh dear, sorry for your loss," the receptionist said. "And of course we understand. Take as much time off as you need."

"Thank you," I replied. "It'll be about eighteen years, providing I behave myself."

Comment

So Japan is to resume hunting for whales.
            I'll make it easy for them.
            Get on a plane, fly to Manchester airport then get a cab and follow the M56 westbound all the way and it's there.

Comment

The older you get, Christmas is a lot like sex.

You get less and less and it's generally disappointing.

Comment

So this bloke came up to me in the street and asked if I wanted shares in his Partridge and Pheasant Company, I thought hello what's his game.

Comment

I was given one of those Fat-shaming cards on the tube today and let me tell you first hand, they do not taste good.

Comment

At long last they have found a cure for mental illness.

It seems all you have to do is murder thirteen prostitutes with a hammer and wait.

Comment

My friends were amazed when I told them I can tell the future using herbs.
                      "Is it true?" they asked
                      "Only thyme will tell," I replied.

Comment

Working...
                      X