• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for Zeity

I've just found out that my local all-you-can-eat restaurant has got mice.

I've had about 7 but I'm getting full now.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

One for the benchies

I'm a bit like Bob Geldof when it comes to Mondays.

Smelly,lonely and unemployed.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Women think men don't look for inner beauty.

We do.That's why we've got a penis.

Comment

My girlfriend was in a good mood, and told me that she was willing to fulfill one of my deeper sexual fantasies. I told her that I wanted to try anal.

She was taken aback.

Comment

one for suity

I was just setting up my new DJ decks when my wife walked in. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Setting up my new decks," I replied.

"Not in ******* here you're not," she said, kicking off. "This is the kids' bedroom."

"Can I put them in the shed then?" I asked.

"Of course you can, you daft sod," she replied. "You don't even have to ask."

"Great!" I replied, before shouting down the stairs, "Kids, you're sleeping in the shed from now on."

Comment

I've just got home from a week in Florence.

Zebedee wasn't too happy about it.

Comment

I've just been fired from my retail job

I don't know what I'm more upset about: the fact I've been given the sack or the fact they charged me 5p for it

Comment

For MF, the moobs probably confused them!

I saw a woman wearing a sash that said, "Miss America."

I walked up to her and said, "You should go back there then."

Comment

I was sat on the priority seat on the bus when a fat pregnant woman approached and started tutting at me. I immediately jumped up and offered her my place adding "Congratulations"

"Thank you" she smiled. "I'm very excited"

"No" I replied. "I'm impressed you found someone that'd **** you".

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      My girlfriend was in a good mood, and told me that she was willing to fulfill one of my deeper sexual fantasies. I told her that I wanted to try anal.

She was taken aback.

I thought she was going to ask which sized strap-on you preferred.

Comment

Working...
                      X