• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For our Divorcees

I told my mate I had been seeing a prostitute who inflicted pain on me and took lots of money,

"Wow, " he said, "I didn't know you were into that tulip. "

"I'm not, " I replied, "I'm getting married soon and I thought I would get some practice in."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"I'd like the fish please," I said to the waitress.

"Plaice?"

"Erm.. here would be good."

Comment

Tories are planning to limit bingo wins to one per person.

Because politicians are the only people allowed to claim on a second house.

Comment

So Oscar Pistorius has lost all his sponsorship deals,including his biggest sponsor,Nike.

It's not all lost though.Apparently he's just signed a new sponsorshop deal with Vaseline.

Comment

For the expats

What is the definition of optimism?

Starting a career as a comedian in Germany.

Comment

Christians shouldn't be allowed to fly planes.

I'm not comfortable with a pilot having the belief that if he crashed it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Comment

I didn't see much of myself in my newborn daughter until I babysat her last night.

At feeding time I made up a bottle for her. She drank far too much, then burped, threw up and fell asleep.

Now I see the resemblance.

Comment

I got burgled last night. They raided my collection of music VHS tapes & Mr Kipling cakes.

I'm now Footloose and Fancy free.

Comment

MF was shagging a prostitute last night when he told her to say to him "**** me harder with that huge cock".

She stopped and replied, "I'm many things, but I'm not a liar."

Comment

The Metropolitan Police is paying 425 grand to a woman whose child was fathered by a man she did not know was an undercover police officer.

I thought it was Amnesty International who got all of the money from the secret policeman's balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X