• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a woman says "He used me for sex".

It really means 'I only shagged him to get something else out of him, but it failed'.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

I sidled up to a woman at the bar and said "hey love, what's your name?"

She glanced at me and said "Cath"

"Nice" I said "I love the name Catherine"

She rolled her eyes at me and said "bad luck then, my full name is Catheter"

I think she might be a piss taker
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

My girlfriend was in the kitchen cooking tea when all of a sudden a horrible whining noise started.

I thought that wasn't suppose to happen till we're married.

Comment

Joe Cocker has died.
          I reckon the police should check out if there was a little help from his 'friends'.

Comment

Whenever someone plays a rap song, I have the feeling I've heard it before.

My Doctor says I've got Dre-ja-vue.

Comment

Why don't muslims drink alcohol?

Their women have burqas instead.

Comment

For Christmas my daughter said she wants loads of 'Frozen' stuff.

Sorted, peas and carrots it is.

Comment

It's always flattering to be told you have a nice arse.

Unless it's during a prostrate examination.

Comment

Pokemon - A Jamaican proctologist.

Comment

"A large whiskey please." I said to the barman today.

"Hang on a minute, Dave." he replied, "You promised me last night that your lips will never touch another glass!"

"Correct." I said, "Pass me a ******* straw."

Comment

Working...
                      X