• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Why Switzerland?" asked the travel agent. "It's really expensive, and not much fun."

"My wife told me to book a holiday," I replied, "and I suggested North Wales. But she said she'd rather die than go there."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I just opened up a gym where my entire staff asks you a series of annoying questions every so often for the length of your stay.

Welcome to Jehovah's Fitness.

Comment

It was late when the new temp in work turned to me in a panic. "Oh my God!" She cried, "What have I done? I've lost everything! They're going to sack me on first day!"

"Calm down," I told her, looking at her PC. "I think I can fix this.... but you've got to do something for me first."

"Anything," she nodded, "I need this job!"

As I unzipped my trousers she knelt down in front of me and gave the best blow job I'd ever had.

Afterwards, I turned back to her computer and gave the mouse a little shake. As the screen saver disappeared I winked, "You know where to come if this ever happens again."

Comment

L'Oreal camouflage paint. Because you're war fit.

Comment

As I watched the torment of the 2 girls in Peru charged with drug smuggling and facing 10 years in prison, the anguish etched across their faces, I couldn't help but think...

...I'd shag the blonde one.

Comment

For Scooter!

Moving that panda to Scotland was a stroke of genius.

A bag of chips, a can of special brew, and the jobs a good one.

Comment

I've reached that stage in my relationship where "give it to me" no longer refers to my penis but to my credit card.

Comment

After having sex with my 77-year-old F**K buddy, I like to make her sleep in the dry patch.
                  Last edited by vetran; 7 September 2013, 10:38.

Comment

As a professional photographer, it really pisses me off when people look at my work and say "These are beautiful, you must have a really good camera."

**** off, you *****!!

You wouldn't say to Gordon Ramsay "That was delicious Gordon, you must have a tremendous saucepan."

Comment

At lunchtime today I went to McDonalds for the fourth time this week. I ordered a meal and the assistant asked, "Would you like to go large?"

"No thank you." I replied.

She said, "Well you better stop coming in here to ******* eat all the time then."

Comment

Working...
                      X