• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is 2 hearts and a diamond, but by the end you'll wish you had a club and a spade.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement, in the end you ignore it all, wait for the end and click "I agree"

Comment

How many tourette's sufferer's does it twat to **** a lightbollocks?

Comment

Short on time at Tesco? Park in a disabled bay. If anyone questions your disability, just shout "Tourette's! F**K OFF YOU T**T!"
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Get a sense of what public transport is like in every other city in Britain by visiting London during a tube strike
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My mobile went & I wasn't sure if it was going to be my mum or my girlfriend calling....

Then I remembered I live in Norfolk.....

Comment

Katie Hopkins has stated that Britain needs euthanasia vans as we have far too many old people.
                I agree, lets start with those who have inflicted the most misery upon us.

Like Katie Hopkin's ******* parents

Comment

An Irishwoman gave birth to triplets and named them Nat,Pat and Tat.

However when she tried to breastfeed them she found out there was no tit for Tat.

Comment

What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?

Stephen Hawking after a house fire.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?

Stephen Hawking after a house fire.
                      Omg lol. And you say I have no soul.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X