• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Flight home is delayed by 90 mins.
    flight delays in Sofia - happens virtually every journey
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

flight delays in Sofia - happens virtually every journey
      Two hours late leaving Heathrow. I have been tracking it on FR24 to make sure it turns up.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Cloudy with sunny spells out, and still very breezy. Currently 12°C, with the barometers back up a bit at 992/1000mB

Comment

Landed about 2 hours late. Apparently the delay was due to French strikes.

Comment

No takeaway tonight; tea has been Scotch broth with a couple of bits of wholemeal, following on from a late lunch of ham sandwiches

Comment

Conversation about an hour ago…
              Me: It feels like my eyelids are on fire.
              The WifeTM: That’s not possible.
              Me: No really
              She goes off and gets an infrared thermometer. Points it at my eyes. It comes back at 38.2oC. First thought is thermometer is reading high. She measures herself, all normal. So, it turns out my eyes and chest are 38.2, my face is 37.7.
              Now, with a few things taken (I don’t ask, just take them), I’m off to bed.

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Conversation about an hour ago…
                Me: It feels like my eyelids are on fire.
                The WifeTM: That’s not possible.
                Me: No really
                She goes off and gets an infrared thermometer. Points it at my eyes. It comes back at 38.2oC. First thought is thermometer is reading high. She measures herself, all normal. So, it turns out my eyes and chest are 38.2, my face is 37.7.
                Now, with a few things taken (I don’t ask, just take them), I’m off to bed.

TFBSZ
                Sounds unpleasant!

Hope it clears up soon

Comment

TV today has been the usual wildlife stuff in the afternoon, culminating in the orangutan school, followed by the usual run of endlessly repeated police programmes

Getting an early night now, though any benefit accruing therefrom will be eradicated by the menace of British Summer Time commencing

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

By the time I have put all my umpteen clocks forward it will be time to put them back so I may not bother.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X