• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post

Travel "back in time" is due to a bug if you have people on ignore and they've posted in that thread...
    Ah. There must be no-one in this thread who is on my ignore list.

Comment

^^^ Wot eek said.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I don't get a travel back in time when I post here. Maybe I've not been contributing for long enough. It's fun to read your little snippets of what random page you landed on!
      My life was slightly more inneresting back then.

But not by much. .

Still in the 18th of November 2018 until we fill another page. .
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Ah. There must be no-one in this thread who is on my ignore list.
        I only ignore meself these days. Where did all the annoying people go? Or is it cos I don't give a * about anything anymore?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Lunch was a toasted sandwich from the cafe on the corner of the street. HWMBO went out to fetch and said he's never going there again on account of the weird clientele in there.

Plumber is here fitting a new downstairs toilet after I reported a leak to the landlady a week or so ago. Annoyed as I wanted to get the bed linen washed but could only get half of it done as the water needed to be off (the isolator valve not working). Perfect drying weather out there.

Comment

Links are, finally, up

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Lunch was a toasted sandwich from the cafe on the corner of the street. HWMBO went out to fetch and said he's never going there again on account of the weird clientele in there.
              My lunch was also a toasted sandwich (well, two actually) but homemade, with seedy bloomer and Parma ham

Comment

Pork chops - cutlets, even - with chips and beans for tea

Comment

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The car earlier was a Ford Popular, which they did the hot rod thing with in some kind of tribute to the short wide chap's father, who used to do such things and who turned up at the end to give it his seal of approval.

Then a bit of the motorway thing whilst dining.

And finally the opal hunters, in which nothing much happened that doesn't usually happen.

Now, the frog ranch thing is getting even more stupid that usual as it's the season finale, but I've turned it off because it's nonsense

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

I awoke after a restless night feeling a little hot and with a sore throat, or maybe sore sinuses. "Here we go again" I thought; but I used up one of my dwindling stock of LFTs and it came back negative. So I'm hoping it's just some kind of cold or similar, and that it's not as bad as the one ladymuck has had

Grey day out after some rain overnight, but it's already quite warm at 19°C, and 25° is on the cards again, along with more rain. The barometers are down again at 1005/1012mB

Comment

Working...
                      X