• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Star trek stylee
    ommm
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Loony lady 3 today, loony lady 2 tomorrow. Bit over loony ladied.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning all
        After the garden got a good watering overnight, it's blue skies now.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Rainy overnight, which was supposed to continue into today but it's gone rather sunny instead. currently 15°C with 21° on the cards, and the barometers are back down a little at 1003/1010mB

It feels like maybe the toothache is finally being brought under control. We shall see…

Comment

Morning.

Damply dry.

Sometimes sunnyish.

Blue sky in parts.

Chilly in here at 18.7 deg.

1006 mBar, 27.707 in Hg, 754.56 Torr, 14.59 psi, (down from 1007 last night), 71% RH.

Wednesday apparently.

More weird dreams.

Oh look: it's raining again.

Walk (alternate route) walked in the intermittent drizzle.

Lunch: scrambled egg and poached tomato on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast, bramble jelly and marmalade sandwiches, yellow corner yog, another yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Y&Y.

Freecell score: 100% (of 7), running average 85%

More minor labelling up & potching around in the garage. The pint pot seems to be turning into a better fit for the quart.

Tea: lamb's liver and bacon with onion gravy, some peach slices, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Discovering Humphrey Bogart. What dreams are made of.

Farscape S3 E22 "Dog with two bones". It's always weird when someone turns up who you've never seen before. .

Wheeler Dealers S16 E1 2004 Mazda MX-5 Mazdaspeed. Currently muted due to the presence of Motor Mouth.

It's amazing how much easier some of these jobs are with a 4 post lift and £20k of tools.

Nice bit of TIG welding. Who knew there was a blowoff valve silencer? Well there is now.

Phantom Signals on Blaze. More UFO bollox. Strange geological signals in the midwest, turned out not to be earthquakes but the US Army disposing of old munitions. Strange weather radar "storm" that turned out to be chaff from the military.

Thing about the family murdered in France in 2012. At one point it declared that they were shot with a 7.65 mm Luger P06 pistol. Later a Luger P06 was shown which was 9x19mm. Presumably just to confuse everyone. .
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30 June 2022, 08:26.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Dull and damp with some light showers. Currently 17 degrees with a high of 21 expected. Showers due to continue this morning and ought to stop around lunchtime. Barometer down to 1013 mBar.

Comment

Lunch. It seems so long ago, though it was quite late because of meetings. Heinz chicken soup with bloomer toast

Comment

Tea has been roast gammon with chips, fried eggs and beans

I'm pleased to report that my perceptions of vinegar seem to be almost back to normal now

Comment

I seem to have done too good a job of emptying the fridge freezer so dinner has been random stuff foraged from the back of cupboards.

Ents has been The Savoy on ITV, watching Gordon Ramsay swear a lot about his new seafood restaurant.

Comment

Breakfast Basa chilli kedgeree - definitely yum

Lunch polish herring with baked potato

dinner Salmon with new potatoes and brocoli

I watched the film a Belfast story which basically confirmed the reality most people just want peace. V good.

Tomorrow breakfast is soda bread with a full Irish as experienced in Belfast 30 years ago.

now watching "the Journey"
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X