• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Millenni Om.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Millenni Om.
      WDrSS

Comment

Having a medicinal G&T.

Definitely perked up a bit as the day progressed. I did try to have lunch in the garden but that was a step too far as it was a bit too bright out.

Comment

The recycling bin has been trundled against the morrow

And I did a jeans wash this afternoon, so they're draped and drying

Comment

Tea has been the last of the beef short rib and Bishop's Finger casserole, with chips and peas

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The car earlier was a TVR Cerbera, whatever that might be. Tax and MOT both expired in the summer of 2020, leaving one wondering what might have happened to the owner

Then some old Cumbrian Police Interceptors to liven up the eating process

And finally, I rewatched S1E1 of The Thick of It. It gave the impression of a well organised and smoothly running government in comparison to the shower we've been putting up with recently

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start again, though it's supposed to become only "partly cloudy" in a bit. Currently 15°C with a sizzling 25° expected later, and the barometers are very slightly up at 1011/1019mB

Temperatures within, meanwhile, have gradually reverted to a more comfortable 21° to 22°

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

And finally, I rewatched S1E1 of The Thick of It. It gave the impression of a well organised and smoothly running government in comparison to the shower we've been putting up with recently
                    Can't watch any of those type of comedies now as they aren't suppose to be manuals on how to run a government or a quango.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning.

Slow temperature rise today. It was 13 degrees when I woke up and it is now 19. Today's high is 27.

Shopping delivered. Need to clean a floor and do some work.

Waiting for midday when there will be some "interesting" news.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X