• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Viz out Fizzy Knickers.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      New Viz out Fizzy Knickers.
      Yes, I got it when I did the shopping at the end of last week but forgot to mention it here. Thinking about it now you've reminded me, I also put it down and forgot to read it

Comment

Tea has been more of that leftover roast beef, reheated, with chips, peas and gravy. Very tasty

Comment

Bins have been trundled.

Now for some just-in-time bedmaking.

Comment

Telly earlier didn't involve a car for some reason, though there was a bloke restoring a pre-WWII American arcade game which was quite interesting, and some gold digging. The antiques bloke has looped around and is repeating himself, but I was mainly in the kitchen and then eating for that one.

Whilst eating, there was a new Traffic Cops. And finally, an episode of Trucking Hell

Early night now because it's back to business tomorrow; I note from the works calendar that I have non-stop meetings from 1000 to 1300 hours, so that'll be fun

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

CBS, etc.
                Apart from The DogTW needing to go out at 2:20, that was a pretty good night's sleep. I'd cooked dinner - whole John Dory on Dauphinois potatoes. Earlier in the day we'd sifted sold for the cut flower beds and I'd finally got round to finishing and putting up 2 of my guitar holders.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

A somewhat overcast start here today, with showers expected this afternoon. Currently 9°C, no better than 14° on the cards, and the barometers are steady at 1009/1017mB

Comment

Morning.

Dry.

Sunny.

Colder at 15 deg in here.

1015.5 mBar, 29.987 in Hg, 761.687 Torr, 14.73 psi, (up from 1015 last night), 72% RH.

Tuesday.

Nice morning for a walk out to that Tesco.

Curious dream where I was staying away somewhere and unknown to me there was a charge for the carpark.

For some odd reason I was driving Strangelove Pater's white 3 litre auto Granada, and whilst it was N reg, it was N reg with the N at the front of the number, which would have been a bit unusual for a 1975 car that met the scrappy 35 years ago.

Shopping trip to Tesco done, dusted, washed, dried, sanitised & put away.

It rained upon during the trudge down & back, though very very lightly.

It's not exactly warm out there.

Lunch: baked potato with cheese & baked beans, a yellow corner yog, bramble jelly & marmalade sandwiches, 0.91 pints of good Glengegettie tea.

Entertainment: bits of Y&Y about the problems of renting or buying a house which rapidly went <click> due to lack of empathy.

Good to know that Musk is sofa surfing since he's "homeless". FFS.

Good to know that "every minute" of the wunderkind's thinking makes Tesla $1M.

Feck me, this guy is just asking for hubris to pay him a visit. .

Shopping trip to Morrisons done, dusted, washed, dried, sanitised & put away.

Instead of merely raining upon me, being the just & the unjust, it hailed instead.

The sun was elsewhere, shining upon the righteous.

Bought some "lemon drizzle hot X buns". Nice enough if you like that sort of thing, I suppose.

They didn't have any salad tomatoes and I forgot to look for them in Tesco this morning. .

Freecell score: 100% (of 5), running average 84.4%. The last one was tricky I gave up in case the next one was worse.

Tea: Tesco batter cod, some peach slices, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Oh, and all the hot X buns are gone.

I mentioned that I have no self control .

Entertainment: Discovering Sissy Spacek.

Farscape S1 E12 "Rhapsody in Blue".

FBI S1 E9 "Compromised".
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 19 April 2022, 18:23.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It's a bit cloudy out but I can see patches of blue. Currently 12 degrees with a high of 15. Chance of rain over lunchtime. Barometer down a bit to 1016 mBar.

Slept better but still woke up too early for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                      X