• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mid-morning snack of a toasted and buttered hot cross bun has been snaffled.

Comment

Morning.

Working.

With people who have taken time off. They aren't on holiday as they have to look after their own small children.

Still haven't run out of chocolate. I had chocolate hot cross buns yesterday. Very confusing as you have to eat them cold unless you want the chocolate to melt.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

The morning of meetings was as one would expect such a thing to be

And lunch was a bacon cob, which was also as one would expect such a thing to be, and therefore much better

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Morning.
          Post #349349, for those who like that kind of thing

Comment

It has been decided that I'm going to the office on Thursday

Only for the afternoon though, because I didn't fancy getting up at some ungodly hour and taking an overcrowded, overpriced rush hour train

And the main reason is that it's our delivery manager's final day as she's got a new job somewhere more exciting, so we're all going to the pub after work

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              It has been decided that I'm going to the office on Thursday

Only for the afternoon though, because I didn't fancy getting up at some ungodly hour and taking an overcrowded, overpriced rush hour train

And the main reason is that it's our delivery manager's final day as she's got a new job somewhere more exciting, so we're all going to the pub after work
              Got to get the priorities right - and alcohol gets the priority right...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Months of hard work just for this...

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've got 2 guitars I never use. At least one is worth over 600 quid.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've only been to ClientCo's office twice in two years and both occasions were for drinks.

Nice guitars, will show the picture to my Dad who has three at present and always likes a bit of guitar pr0n.

Portuguese classes restarted this evening; part 2 of the course where we learn about the future amongst other things. I will now miss the next three lessons due to various trips but as I warned her she's going to record some bits of the lessons and is willing to meet up for a one to one catch up when I'm back.

Comment

Tea has been chicken casserole, and it was very, very nice

Comment

Working...
                      X