• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's mostly bacteria nowadays. The pharma and chemical companies have been forced to clean up their act. Largely due to the Schweizerhalle disaster. There's even salmon in the river now. Though you'd be ill-advised to eat them...

The Danube River is the most polluted in Europe. Largely caused by the enthusiastic bombing of the Serb chemical industries in 1999.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Currently watching My Fair Lady via VPN to Texas (on Netflix). It is brilliant.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The rain has been so very enthusiastic that some of it came into my flat and caused a minor flood. Much mopping up done and the heating is now on in the affected area to dry things out.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Grey but mild out at the moment, and the forecast reckons no rain until tomorrow. Mind you, it's often been wrong predicting both rain and lack of it this year, so we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Currently watching My Fair Lady via VPN to Texas (on Netflix). It is brilliant.
            Cracking film!

Comment

HWMBO is cooking up some kind of baked potato and mushroom concoction that requires baking the 'tato then scooping out its innards, refilling and then baking again.

The garlicy wafts are making me hungry

Comment

Dinner was accompanied by new episodes of OC and UC, watched only 45 mins behind live rather than my usual couple of days.

We are now watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
                https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3741700/

Comment

Tea has been chicken casserole out of the freezer, with chips and peas. Very tasty

Comment

A little Trucking Hell has been watched

An early night now, once again, as I'm rather tired

Goodnight all

Comment

This film goes on a bit.

Bins have been trundled.

My tomato plants aren't looking very happy. I suspect my chilli plants will not survive either. It's not been good weather for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X