• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, the Street View truck seems to have fallen over

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.1308...7i16384!8i8192

You can usually move it round a bit to see the tree tops but not rotate it like that.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 13 February 2022, 17:44.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Oh dear, the Street View truck seems to have fallen over

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.1308...7i16384!8i8192

You can usually move it round a bit to see the tree tops but not rotate it like that.

Comment

Lunch was very nice. Ate far too much but never mind.

We then went outside to discover that the forecast rain was raining. With the stiff breeze it was terribly unpleasant. We managed a bit of a wander around Spitalfields before deciding "sod this" and went our respective ways home.

I have now thawed out sufficiently that I have no further excuse for not working on my OU assignment. It won't get finished today as there's much to do but I ought to get on and make a dent in it.

Comment

Early evening entertainment has been the director's cut of Midsommar (2019) which adds twenty-odd minutes to the original. It's very good, I thought, though I can see why some people don't like it

Comment

Tea has been a roast shoulder of lamb dinner

Accompanied by Digging for Britain

Raining quite a lot here now

Comment

Family zoom, Winter Olympics catch up, Chloe, TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Progress has been made. Now I just have to finish an essay.

I dislike writing essays.

Comment

Once Britain had been dug, next up was E1 of Pam & Tommy (TV Mini Series 2022), a dramatisation of the events surrounding the infamous Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex tape that did so much to promote the use of the Internet for video distribution in the mid-to-late 1990s

And then the Air Crash Investigation into the crash of a Twin Otter, Air Moorea Flight 1121, into the sea adjacent to Tahiti while on a seven-minute flight between islands

Early start today, so early night now.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                    A beautiful sunrise today - typical that I have to do work.

Code change went live at the weekend, and normally the business would do a smoke test - run one process end to end across the affected systems. The business have decided to repeat UAT in the live system.
                    I'm suggesting that is not a good idea.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all
                      A beautiful sunrise today - typical that I have to do work.

Code change went live at the weekend, and normally the business would do a smoke test - run one process end to end across the affected systems. The business have decided to repeat UAT in the live system.
                      I'm suggesting that is not a good idea.
                      Waits for the first person to put a test transaction into the live system (probably 9:02 this morning)...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X