• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    They're quite low in the sky, over to the west. According to my sky map app they're below the horizon at the moment but will rise up as the evening progresses.
    Only if the Earth starts turning the other way - they've set now, and your best chance to see them is shortly after sunset

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Only if the Earth starts turning the other way - they've set now, and your best chance to see them is shortly after sunset
      D'oh, of course

Comment

Tea has been the last of the Big Chicken (leg, wing, a slice of breast and the rest of the skin), reheated in the oven, with chips and tomato ketchup

It looks as if the rain that wasn't going to happen has happened. Either that or there's a very heavy dew

Comment

The second portion of cottage pie was eaten.

I need to get some chillies for my treatment of the pork mince.

Ents was episode 2 of The Sound of TV with Neil Brand. This time it was about adverts and TV idents.

Comment

Forecast says 60% chance of rain overnight so I've not trundled the bins and will pop them up the stairs in the morning.

Comment

Epsom Race Course mentioned on the news.

I wonder why....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Epsom Race Course mentioned on the news.

I wonder why....

No reason at all.

In other news, pleasing page number.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just been watching Forbidden History about The Witches of Salem. Mass hysteria where people accused others and they were convicted and executed with no real evidence.

SueEllen - witch!
                  ladymuck - witch!

Mods, do your duty and hang 'em.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Finished Valhalla Murders earlier. Now need a new series to binge on.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Finally got me xmas lights up outside. Not as fantastic as some up the road but not too bad, for me.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X