• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Om!

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=cc...9W3Irw90YSn7mw

Cheers Lionel!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I posted a jokey tweet about people (like me) who leave the Christmas shopping till Christmas Eve, and now a reporter from Bloomberg wants to talk to me about it

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Only 40 posts to the next pali
        Last edited by ladymuck; 5 November 2021, 13:15.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Only 40 posts to the next pali
          sssh!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Rather odd thing. Took some junk to the tip today and they were spraying, so heavy mist was coming out facing the sun. There was a rainbow in the tip entrance!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Teapot activated

Journalist is calling in a few minutes to hear my important views on people who do their Christmas shopping early

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Teapot activated

Journalist is calling in a few minutes to hear my important views on people who do their Christmas shopping early
                Bah humbug

BTW - I have all Christmas presents bought, and I believe Mrs Eek only has 1 left to sort out.

In fact I've even spent the money my parents will give me for Christmas (mainly because the local auction house was selling a picture I wanted on Tuesday and as it cost roughly what I expect to get from them it answers the what would you want question)..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Teapot activated

The Wife (tm) has just delivered my tea.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Late lunch was a morning roll filled with Lorne sausage and a runny fried egg.

Comment

Interview done

Comment

Working...
                      X