• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Once again I only caught the tail end of what was probably quite a nice sunset. Must set off a little earlier

Comment

I am in the BA gold lounge at T5 after having much fun using the POD parking.

Off to see HWMBO for a few days. Just realised I forgot to bring my Kantar diary so no daily fact

Comment

Lots of Diwali fireworks going off across the city

The main celebration is on the same road as I live on, in the sense that it's still the Fosse Way, but the other side of the city centre.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I am in the BA gold lounge at T5 after having much fun using the POD parking.

Off to see HWMBO for a few days. Just realised I forgot to bring my Kantar diary so no daily fact
          indeed
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tea has been a roast pork dinner, and very nice it was

I tried making my own Yorkshires, following a Mary Berry recipe from the BBC website. They turned out well, except they're absolutely enormous - I made a dozen and ate three, and have no idea how to fit the rest in the freezer

Looking out the window a few minutes ago I was surprised at how busy it was with both foot and vehicular traffic, as there's no particular reason why the Diwali crowds would be flocking past here. But then I spotted a few cosplayers among them and realised there must have been football happening

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Just realised I forgot to bring my Kantar diary so no daily fact
              Bumper edition when you get back then

Comment

Telly was this week's standard fare of a bit of Traffic Cops followed by an episode of The Repair Shop

Still hearing a fair few fireworks going off some distance away. The Diwali New Moon was at 21:14, folks - you're late

Better get to sleep now so I can get the bin back in the morning.

Goodnight all

Comment

Just to upset the snobs I went to a leaving do in a Spoons. Drank Rebellion IPA, a guest beer & Abbot and paid £2 .xx a pint. I spent more on Nandos and the Taxi home a round for 7 at £20. No drunks or smelly CUK posters!

Pleasant evening and lots of good humour.

Breakfast - bachelor chow remix.
                  Lunch Chicken Biryani from a local café.
                  Dinner was Nandos.

Work was pants..
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ordered a load of T-slot gear

Next up

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

{emotionless greeting}

Morning all

TFIF, etc.

CBS, etc here. Didn't see the Northern Lights last night.

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X