• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Came back negative. Of course, the thing with those tests is that if they're positive, you can be reasonably certain you've got it; but if they're negative, you can't be reasonably certain you haven't
    The lateral flow tests are pretty naff but pleased your result was negative all the same.

Comment

Bloody morning of meetings...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lunch: Heinz oxtail soup, with sesame bloomer toast

We had our sprint planning meeting this morning, but nothing worse than that

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

By which I meant that the one I went to today is a lot closer than the usual one, not that the usual one is a lot closer. I know how important it is to avoid ambiguity in TPD
          Was asked by the doctor earlier where I would like my prescription to be sent to. He commented on my choice that the there was a closer one to which I had to point out its max 20 yards closer and is full of grumpy staff. the one I'm going to (and prefer) is usually full of Muslim women who have perfected the technique of using their head scarf to hold their phones in place as they chat to friends while working.

Edit to add - nothing to worry about it seems some eczema has returned and we need to make sure it's nothing worse first.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Bloody morning of meetings...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	MjAxMi1iNzM4OGFkODEzZWNiZTAw_52432bd252f40.png
Views:	74
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	4170938

Comment

We had a stand up this morning, to which I contributed very little, and then I was pulled into a meeting about something to do with the new SharePoint structure where all the focus was on the element that will serve as a document management system and nothing to do with what I'm working on. I did get chance to ask, for the umpteenth time, if anyone has designed the structure for what will be the new Intranet as I'm planning the migration of some existing departmental sites and need somewhere to put them.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                We had a stand up this morning, to which I contributed very little, and then I was pulled into a meeting about something to do with the new SharePoint structure where all the focus was on the element that will serve as a document management system and nothing to do with what I'm working on. I did get chance to ask, for the umpteenth time, if anyone has designed the structure for what will be the new Intranet as I'm planning the migration of some existing departmental sites and need somewhere to put them.

Your not cruel enough there.

I would have asked why you were thinking about sharepoint as I don't remember using it at any time in my last 4 years within Microsoft (they use Teams as the security is better).

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Your not cruel enough there.

I would have asked why you were thinking about sharepoint as I don't remember using it at any time in my last 4 years within Microsoft (they use Teams as the security is better).
                  Teams doesn't do full document management. SharePoint doesn't either but it needs to be more structured than Teams offers. Or something.

Someone decided the solution and I wrote the requirements afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Teams doesn't do full document management. SharePoint doesn't either but it needs to be more structured than Teams offers. Or something.

Someone decided the solution and I wrote the requirements afterwards...
                    deciding on solution before requirements - oh well....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

deciding on solution before requirements - oh well....
                      Oh so common.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X