• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realised I should have split my post up so I didn't have to make up more waffle. That's too much effort to resolve now so waffling it is

Comment

Thermostat is annoying me immensely. I might just buy the Tado stuff now and fix it myself.

Comment

On the plus side, my mobile seems to have stopped annoying me with its insistence that it can't find the internet. I'm sure everyone is very happy about that.

Comment

Bought some lovely flowers from M&S yesterday. Autumnal chrysanthemums and a purple spiky thing that looks like a thistle but doesn't have the stabby features of one.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Walk walked. The hill is heaving with what must be very large families, unless they are groups of people who don’t care about who they infect.
            Lots of cyclists out not even one metre apart. They are definitely not from the same family, and by their outer wear I know they are amateur cycling or tri club members.

Even saw a couple of guys on foot in normal clothes shake hands and say "Good to meet you"

Oh and the food hall had a few nervous old people in it looking scared anyone would go near them.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sunday shopping trip to Tesco, Morrisons, and B&M done, washed, dusted, dried, and put away.

Lamb is aroasting in the oven since I'm late today.

Judging by the feeling in my chest, I may be very late.

Probably muscular since it came on with humping the shopping up the garden path.

Roads clogged with irritating mamils.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

First load of bed linen out of the WM and hung about.

Second load of bed linen in the WM.

DW is full to overflowing due to me forgetting to put it on last night so it's got dinner things and brunch things all vying for space.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sunny and rather Simpsonesque out

Only 9°C though, which is as good as it's going to get

But Monkey Life S2 is on!

Comment

The sun has come out.

Vacuuming done. Having a sit down while I wait for bed linen load #2 to finish. Should be done soon and then we'll go out to the shop.

Decided we will also stop off my storage place and.drop off things I picked up from the parentals a couple of months ago.

The WM has finished! That was quick. Now it's bleating in that passive aggressive abandonment issues way it does.

Comment

The roast lamb was rather pleasant.

Following which a rather foreshortened walk was walked, on the principle that I really can't be arsed with the quantity of mud on the paths at the moment.

The Leg complained a bit, as did The Toe, but it all quietened down quite nicely.

Next: two little bits of painting to be done before the departure of the scaffolding.

Followed by a bit of a bonfire, though I may not bother with that on the grounds of being can't be arsed.

The trip to B&M yielded a rechargable LED battery lantern (10W) and a PIR controlled LED security light (20W).

If they're any good I may get more.

Oh, and the sun's been out, though it's rather cloudy now.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X