• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then again, I could be wrong.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

For those who follow me on the twatterverse, you’ll see a new photo of the birds tonight

Comment

For those that don’t, you won’t

Comment

Anyway, TFBSZ

Comment

That’s enough drivel for one day.

Comment

Parcel didn't turn up so now using Twitter to contact the retailer. I then found the delivery services account, asked them a question and suddenly the retailer was interested in replying....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I spent last Xmas alone.

I can recommend it with a resounding Bah! Humbug!

The Xmas meal took place on December 12th IIRC in Cardiff in an attempt to avoid the previous year's antics in Swansea which were less than wonderful due to my sister being ill, the house next door being unfit for habitation due to the fecking builder going bust and other similar trivia.

Feck nose what this year would have been like, but I'll be quite happily alone again.

Bah! Humbug!

Entertainment(continued): turned out to be the remainder of "Gettysburg (1993)" there being an amazing amount of it (4 hours).

Didn't bother with the Amazon thing.

In other news, the assembled congregation will be unsurprised to learn that it's raining halfheartedly.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Anyway, TFBSZ

Comment

I have done solo Christmasses before. I like them very much. Whilst I spend a lot of time alone normally, there's something special about that particular time. I think it's the satisfaction from sticking two fingers up to expectations and doing your own thing

Comment

Tonight's telly was a bit of the latest episode of Hospital whilst dining, then later, Life on Mars S2E2

No rain here yet, but it's in the post; in fact, it's forecast to arrive a fair bit earlier than lunchtime, when the post normally does

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X