• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire lit.

11C out, but raining so it feel colder.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup for lunch

There's a rattling of stepladders out on the landing, leading me to suspect the electricians are back to replace fuseboxes in some of the other flats.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        There's a rattling of stepladders out on the landing, leading me to suspect the electricians are back to replace fuseboxes in some of the other flats.
        Just popped out to check the post (none), and it seems he's working on the circuit that powers the fire alarm today, hence being up on the ladder on the landing checking the emergency lights

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          What are people putting down the toilet that isn't a #1 or #2 (with paper)
          Apart from used sanitary products "some people use the toilet as another bin" said the Pest Controller.

(Pest Control came up as my alternative "career path" on that government site.)
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Parcel didn't turn up so now using Twitter to contact the retailer. I then found the delivery services account, asked them a question and suddenly the retailer was interested in replying....
            The parcel will now apparently be delivered this evening....

I wonder what excuse the courier will come up now with why he can't deliver it, but his mate could deliver the other parcel.....

Comment

Hurray! Tado is now working.

They had to change something on the device configuration.

Comment

Went to Hever Castle grounds with loony lady 1 today. Nicer than I thought, quite wild, I hate those heavily manicured places.

Not been walking with loony lady 2 for a while. I beheaded her.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Went to Hever Castle grounds with loony lady 1 today. Nicer than I thought, quite wild, I hate those heavily manicured places.

Not been walking with loony lady 2 for a while. I beheaded her.
                  Did you suck out her brains, like one does with a king prawn?

Comment

Parcel just arrived.

25 minutes early.

The delivery guy swiftly ran away so I couldn't catch sight of him in the light.

It had a returns label ripped off it, so clearly they were going to return it to the retailer if I hadn't engaged with twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Hurray! Tado is now working.

They had to change something on the device configuration.

Thank goodness no hot & bothered LM!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X