• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Squirrel?
    Might be, but would it take the whole thing rather than chewing through the wire?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

    Comment


      Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Might be, but would it take the whole thing rather than chewing through the wire?
      They're thieving conniving gits and probably would

      Comment


        HWMBO is making something that includes triple cooked chips for tea.

        He's also made me a martini.

        Comment


          Overalls and a white coat with "3M" on the pocket in the wash.

          The overalls because I've been burning stuff, the white coat because I found it in a carrier bag in the garage & it looks like it could do with a wash, having resided in that bag for 25 years or more.

          Tea: the last of the chilli con carne with rice, stewed Granny Smith's apples with custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

          Entertainment: TBD.

          "Powering Britain" isn't on this week.

          Booker bollocks instead.

          No "Sewermen", replaced with "Trucking Hell" on Paramount.

          Bereft barely covers it.

          So it's "Diamonds are Forever (1971)" with a very bored Sean Connery.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 12 November 2020, 18:41.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

          Comment


            Feeling smug because I've just proven (in theory) to HWMBO that he can tighten up the toilet seat without removing the whole basin



            I bet he loves having an interfering old baggage like me nagging him

            Comment


              Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Feeling smug because I've just proven (in theory) to HWMBO that he can tighten up the toilet seat without removing the whole basin



              I bet he loves having an interfering old baggage like me nagging him

              Well given that :
              Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              HWMBO is making something that includes triple cooked chips for tea.

              He's also made me a martini.
              And you know how to do it, crack on and pull your weight while he's cooking
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

              Comment


                Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Well given that :

                And you know how to do it, crack on and pull your weight while he's cooking
                Talk about gender role reversal - I suspect LM has the better side of the deal...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

                Comment


                  Yous guys is funny.

                  HWMBO has accepted my toilet seat fixing suggestion and says he will look at it tomorrow. I have cleaned said toilet so my involvement is done.

                  I did make him an El Presidente (Sloppy Joe's version) cocktail, as found on the Diffords guide website, even though he was busy cooking and didn't really appreciate me taking up space in the kitchen to make it.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Talk about gender role reversal - I suspect LM has the better side of the deal...
                    HWMBO cooking and me doing DIY is actually safest for all

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      HWMBO cooking and me doing DIY is actually safest for all
                      HWMBO likes cooking - keep him at all costs...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X