• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Does that include Woking and local environs?
    Nope Epsom, Dorking and Leatherhead Central Surrey Health - Wikipedia

    In more scary news, NickFitz don't have another heart attack, Leicester Trust can't find Sterilised Gloves.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

    Comment


      Originally posted by eek View Post
      Nope Epsom, Dorking and Leatherhead Central Surrey Health - Wikipedia

      In more scary news, NickFitz don't have another heart attack, Leicester Trust can't find Sterilised Gloves.
      Thanks! My mother's family get to cling on for a while longer then

      Comment


        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Tonight's movie premiere - well, I don't remember seeing it before, so I probably haven't - was The Jackal (1997), very loosely based on The Day of the Jackal. It's serviceable enough as these things go, and on iPlayer so it costs nowt
        Like oh so many Willis films, it was worth the 50p.

        Morning all

        Dry (as in not raining).

        Damp.

        White sky with hints of blue.

        Vaguely sunny if you use your imagination.

        Warmer at 17.3 deg.

        1007 mBar and 66% RH.

        Thursday judging by the racket outside at 06:15.

        More railway magazines have met the recycling.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

        Comment


          Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Does that include Woking and local environs?
          In this specific instance, no. But comments made a few months ago may have referred to that area.

          If it makes you feel any better, your mum is in a better location than you.
          {emotionless greeting}

          Three Word Slogan

          Comment


            Morning all

            Blue skies, sunshine, 10C, very pleasant walk this morning. Since I'm off tomorrow (and Monday), then today is TFIT.
            {emotionless greeting}

            Three Word Slogan

            Comment


              Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              In this specific instance, no. But comments made a few months ago may have referred to that area.

              If it makes you feel any better, your mum is in a better location than you.
              Mum is in Sussex by the Sea, so yes I'd expect her to be much better off than me.

              Except...

              My brother is insisting on travelling to Czech soon because Ryanair won't let him cancel his ticket (well, they won't give a refund). He was supposed to go to the Sumperk Blues Festival (cancelled) and see his best mate for a weekend. He's decided he's still going to make the trip. Dad is very angry with him as it means:
              - brother exposes his wife and son - both of whom have to go into an office to work
              - brother exposes my Dad (as he has to pick up from Stanstead on his return, although I would refuse to collect him but Dad's a softie) and by extension my Mum

              M&D can't socialise with the only other household they spend time with (my Godmother) until they have quarantined to be on the safe side.

              Oh and brother is in a high risk category himself due to a 'bit' of a heart problem and recently being in hospital with it.

              Comment


                Morning all

                CBS, breezy and cold here this morning.

                Plenty of HogCam action last night. First arrival at 21:09, then several more between 01:28 and 04:45.

                Current estimate is that we have 3 regulars now. 2 fully grown adults and youngster from this years litters.

                First meeting canceled so coffee has been enjoyed in peace.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Morning all

                  CBS, breezy and cold here this morning.

                  Plenty of HogCam action last night. First arrival at 21:09, then several more between 01:28 and 04:45.

                  Current estimate is that we have 3 regulars now. 2 fully grown adults and youngster from this years litters.

                  First meeting canceled so coffee has been enjoyed in peace.
                  Pics please

                  Comment


                    Morning denizens

                    Dry, or drying, out and a bit on the Simpsonesque side, but quite chilly - only 11°C, and not expected to get much warmer

                    Comment


                      I hate css..
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X